Entradas populares

viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

ADIVINA NICKSNEYVIDANZA 1...

¿Quién canta esta canción?(No la he puesto toda)
Para adivinar el nombre,súmale una letra a otra,por ejemplo:Si pones I,tendrás que poner J,si pones A,tendrás que poner B,y así sucesivamente.¡Buena suerte!
HEY YOU
You always see the beatuy in a passing cloud 
You're the one who fixes me when I'm down
And you don't think twice,do you?
You could find one diamond in a mine
But you're the one whose shining from miles around
And you don't see that,do you?
And when the day is done
Do you have the feeling
That you're all alone
Giving up on your own dreams
(Hey)
Hey you,it's your turn to
See the beatuy in yourself
Just like you tell everyone else
Hey you,am I getting throught?
If you would only see yourself
The way you see everyone else
The way I always see you
I see you
Hey you
Hey you
LA CANTANTE:Lhñzmcz Bqrfñqud
Si no lo sabéis,probaremos con algo más sencillo:
¿Sabéis quién se esconde tras el corazón?

1 comentario:

  1. Miranda Cosgrove:) lo adivine por la cancion soy super fan de ella y de Icarly!

    ResponderEliminar

¿Qué te ha parecido ésta noticia?¡Nicksney! desea saber tu opinión.